Tuesday, February 28, 2006

INJUSTICE IS JUST-US (or anyone who is not of the European Nationality)

They have commit an act of slavey.I know I've said this before but I'm saying it again because it can be truly witnessed.I have been denied legal assistance even for social security.And refused any finacial help.I have personal needs as well that can't just be paid for with government foodstamps.They are paying my rent and giving me foodstamps without any question asked.They have a system on me that only I can hear because it is what is used on trains,subways and buses to keep track of them.Listen when the train goes down the track any side of town you can hear it because the sound is in thin air.And that is why I can hear these people that are in Coffee County prison trapped in radiation because of what they put in my food and may never be able to get it off of me unless they kill them.and they don't think that a black person should be able to do anything to whitefolks no matter what they do. Anything white is right. All the guns that are in our neigborhood today I guess black people have become rich enough to afford them that they found on 39th Street along with the computers. Be real, I told you before that blacks or being set-up. (INJUSTICE IS JUST-US)


I have been railroaded,given prescription medicine without my knowledge.I've done nine months in segregation.Almost made paralyzed,serve time without a profile and on partial records,torchered.They have even broken the civil rights bill by discriminated against me.But whitefolk appear not to have broken the law yet.People we are still in slavey.Ronald Reagan once said that he wanted to turn back the hands of time.Don't this look familar to you?I think we have pasted this way before.I can't even have my safety deposit box and now they have that trying to get the deeds to the house.They want to just take everything from me and they are the crimials in government and are behind these system and telling you only what they want you to know.
(INJUSTICE IS JUST-US)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home