Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ISSUE OF THE LONGSHOREMAN'S INSURANCE

The issue of the longshoreman's insurance was given to my uncle as a Will.He was a former President of the longshoreman's when they was near River Street,on the backside of where the main Postoffice is now.His name was Raymond Smith.And the insurance was given to him to back up the State papers that are in record before they took my records.They was given to him at a Presidential convention in Miami Florida by President John F. Kennedy in the 60's, in which he also signed.So that the State would never mess with anyone anymore of my family because of what they had done to my grandmother.The insurance are capable of destroying a company and a government and it paid me thirty million dollars.Which the refuse to let me even have that.And a million dollar was what I was about to collect when I got out of prison in which they stopped because they see through me eyes.Gregory Eady can verify in which Ispoke of on the web earlier.(313-8994)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home