Wednesday, February 22, 2006

THE MACHINE

The machine was what the Watergate scandal was about. During my stay at Coffee County Prison it was shown in a hologram the brainscan machine that had been modified was talked about in the Gov. Barnes letter on the web.And anyone that would see it would be killed.I saw it but I wouldn't say anything about to anyone except head of government I knew. I had seen something I should not have seen, is the reason I didn't want to write about it as long as I was in prison I was force to because they started tracking me when they found out that I knew about the machine. They wouldn't stop,in hopes that it would drive me crazy and I wouldn't be able to talk about it. The machine was what they had on the FBI Most Wanted, it was what they was looking for ,it was Watergate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home