Thursday, January 19, 2006

THE SUN HAS RISEN IN THE WEST

The Untold Story Unfolded
The other side of this story is going to be a shocker.Because of what they really started messing with me for.After they realize who I was, is why they messed with me in the first place.They saw me praying as muslims do five times a day,and was sincere with it so they thought it was a good idea to see what I was all about.They had a master computer there,since this prison was a CIA operation.But what happen when that open my file and saw who my people was they wanted to know more.Because they saw that the State of Georgia had papers in my record in all of my family record to never mess with my family again because of what they did to my grandmother, and they had to dig farther to find out what it was about.But since my grand mother was decease it took a special code to unlock it.But what the code did was unlock the whole website which made everyone whole record exposed.And that is the reason www.ga.state.us.com is nolonger the State records site.(Getting off of the subject for a minute)When I first got there the inmate eat buffet style.You didn't need to go to the store for anything,it was all you can eat.Even the State monitor saw it going on.That when I realize that something was wrong with that prison.But I kept it to myself because it wasn't brothering me cause it saved me money.
Now back to the story. What they found out about my people after opening my grand mother's record is a secret that my family has keep for as long as I can remember. Because I was twentyfour years old so they always talk about among ourself.Because we didn't want to be messed with by the State.We knew they were hating because they paralyzed my grand mother that Georgia Infirmary at an early age of her life all because she was born with a veil on her eyes.They paralyzed her and called it rheumatism ,she was given rat poison which stiffen the joints.Which they tried to do to me also but it didn't work because the doctor give me Balm to draw it out and told me to keep moving my arms.Anyone that is my age and has read the old Bible you would see that Jesus Grandmother was born with a veil over her eyes.But that may have been taken out now along with some other things. It once was in the Bible that the children of Abraham was all crused people,because they was black.Abraham was a blackman himself.This is why people ask the question.Is the Bible God words or man's word.My family has been mess with by the State of Georgia since the 1800s.Because my mother was born which is now decease as well in 1913.That is why the federal government had insurance in my record which was a well left to me by my uncle because he was the President of the Longshoremans Hall here in Savannah since 1950-1970s.And in 1976 I had an accident which was not my fault but I did time anyway.But during that time my uncle's Will was read without me being there,just to keep me from having anything cause of who my people are. That is the reason why the State of Georgia was trying to tell people that I a mental patient and needed someone to manage my money so that I would never do anything. (Ignorance Again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home