Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Justice Is Not Blind, It's Dead Presidents

I guess this is a good way to start the NEW YEAR of on a bad note.Still fighting for justice when justice is all about money.My problem is and what caused all of this to happen is because of who was behind it all. And I know that because of their money that gives them power no one want to touch that.Well the system that is causing me my problem and that are still on me came from Soldier of Fortune and Fortune Fivehundred so Forbes is behind the whole thing.So they are just stealing my inventions and refusing to pay because of who it's going to bring down.He even had the power to falsify records and mess with my medical record to stop me from getting my heart profile.I see now why this county is having problems because who rules is the one with the most money.So if I never get paid the truth of this will become known.It's not who we put in office,it who got the most money has the power.Know matter how must money I may have to use it to control, I rather not have it because that leads to evil,as it has done.

I sent an E-mail to the Mayor of Savannah dated November 29, 2005 telling him that I was given a ticket to appear in court on this day January 3,2006 in which I have for the charge of riding my bike without a light at about five in the morning going to do voluntary work.Which because I am not pleading guilty to the charge the date was set for March 6,2006. I am being harrassed because government crimes.Because a bicycle is not a license vessel so how can you enforce any law against it.And I was told that it is a State Law, they don't even enforce the seatbelt law that strongly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home