Saturday, December 10, 2005

PIn Number

This pin number was sent to me in March at Union mission.I already had my foodstamp EBT card since January.So with this pin number I had money on the card ,but the card broke and I had to send for another one which took two weeks to come when I was told that it only took four days.And when it did come I had to wait until my case worker came back from vacation because my address had been changed by the State to 711 east board Street and that was were I was to pick up my mail.And at the same time I was put out of Grace House Union Mission and I lived on the Street for three months.Number 1017 and both pin numbers work today.The pin nuber came from Georgia Department of Human Resoures,P.O. Box 30201,Tampa, FL.33630-3201.
This number is the date I guess 000570-414607

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home