Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Conclusion:

It was not the CIA that was causing the problem and messing with me on the web.Instead it was the GIA.The Georgia Intelligence Agency that is underneath Coffee County Prison that was causing all of the things that was going on.And it is illegal,because Georgia is not suppose to have a Intelligence agency.Because of this is how that was able to create georgia Federal.And that call themselves making fun of that United States government by saying that the United States of Atlanta was a song.The machine was put there by the State of Georgia because it may have come from a State doctor.They have been causing the problem for 60 Minutes because of my Seven page letter I wrote to the executive director of 60 Minutes.They even falsified the President's military record to try and keep him from getting reelected cause they knew I had wrote to him in 2002 and it was placed on my prison record that I wrote the President.

"A HATER IS A TERRORIST AND A TERRORIST IS A HATER OF MANKIND'


They was using the dungeon as a hideout after Watergate.Coffee County Prison was built about the same time as Watergate at a time that Georgia Prison System was over crowded and the public was refusing to build anymore new prison.So the ones that was not found out that was involved in the Watergate scandal left government at the change of Presidents and created a hideout underneath Coffee County Prison.And the machine was suppose to be used to change their facial identity,but it didn't work and messed them up.So they got afraid and used me by putting something in my food and using the system they had to see throught my eyes and communicate with me. And for some reason things got bad and they started torching me to make me write and tell to get them help.That is the reason why I was told D.R.Hamon name and this number 1-800-DR-Hamon by the man himself.And they also left in my Quran Lislie Anderson's name and EA 417327 ,RT.3 Box 184 E Savannah, Georgia (912)355-0126.And the number given to the TV station on the prison ID belongs to one of the dead inmates to help me prove my case.They had left the US government to hide and infiltrated Georgia's government. And the Commissioner of the Department of Correction and the one hundred and thirty employee that was fired all because of the letter to the Commissioner that speak of the bodies,which included three inmates and to employee.The leter was dated March 18,2002.I still have a copy.I never need a lawyer in the first place.Because the lawyer the the TV station WSAV sent me to in January of 2004 told me I didn't,Attorney Michael Schiavone which I was told handles govrnment cases.The reason for the cover-up is thatthe State of Georgia are investors into those private prisons.And they put these systems on me to keep me hostage so that no one would ever make me public,that's why I said that the big cheaks was a pay off since my money was nolonger at the bank.

So now you see why this has been (THE UNTOLD STORY OF WATERGATE 2004)THE UNSOLVED CONSPIRACY----SOLVED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home