Monday, October 31, 2005

The Worth Kind of Hate Crime

Georgia State Government has take us all back in time.While the rest of the world is moving forward Georgia is still living the days of slavery in this day and time.And I said that to say this,that out of all the white people I went to for help,not a one ever talked to me to let me know that they was going to help me.The only people that did talk to me was The NAACP and the black Wardens when I was in prison.I can't get no one to give me any money even through I don't have any records of any kind.Is this hate or what, it's labled different when it's white folks crime.We have the right to let you wait until we can prove ourself.And you can't do nothing about because we are in power.What happen to Civil Rights? Oh that's just a piece paper to keep blackfolk thinking that they have eqaul rights,but in realilty they don't.That Bill it don't carry no weight. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.By the way the people at the Personal Care Home brought me a brand new bike.I guess it's true you can't keep a good man down.I am going against all odds.And winning like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home