Monday, December 19, 2005

Examine Acknowledgement Letters

I wrote to Howell W. Raggedly,Jr. Attorney at Law in Atlanta,Georgia (404)581-0088.When I was an inmate at Central State Prison.It was a five paper letter at frist and than I sent a six paper letter than was an duplicate copy of the hole experience that I was going though as I said before,I detailed my record to he according to how I lived my life in prison.This is his letters of acknowledgement.
Letter One February 13,2002:

Dear Lloyd:
This will acknowledge receipt of your recent leeter to me.In that letter you ask for information concerning the fee I chage when I represent inmates before the Georgia Board Of Pardons & Paroles.
I will charge you a retainer fee of $2,000.Unpon receipt of that fee,I will come to the facility where you are being held for the purpose of reviewing your case with you in detail.We will also review any records that you have in your possession.I will then get as mush information as I can from the Parole Board as to the exact status of your case.
If you and I decide that it is appropriate for me to proceed with the matter and file a formal Application for Reconsideration,I will charge you an additional fee of not less than $2,500.I will use my best efforts to convince the Board to consider your sentence allocation.I do not, however,refund any of these fees should we not be successful.

Thank you for your inquiry. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitare to send them to me.

Sincerely
Signature of Ragsdale
Howell W. Ragsdale,Jr.

The second answer to the secord exact letter.
March 4, 2002

Dear Lloyd:

Thank you for your letter to me3 dated February 18, 2002. You have a "PIC" date of September 2002.In view of your prior record, I do not believe I can do anything to assist you in shortening that. I appreciate your consideration.

Sincerely,
Signature of Ragsdale
Howell W.Ragsdale,Jr.










I believe that someome got to him in that time period,because I never got any answer from him any more but I keep writing to him and giving him more information.Up until September my PIC month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home