Tuesday, January 17, 2006

VIOLATIONS THAT WAS ON RECORD SINCE 1999

This is the violations that I sent to the President when I wrote to him in 2002. Detailing my record according to how I lived it.
8-27-99 I was kept in segragation from 8-27-99 until 2-16-00.
(1999) 9-30-99 Grid sheet was sent to me to do 90% of my time.
10-28-99 I was given antidepressants which I asked for and was get just for the asking.And pychiactic medicine which I was also given without my knowledge.I took for one year and thrree months.
2- -00 I was sent to Augusta Medical State Prison to be diagnose for mental health and was diagnose as not a mental patient.
2-17-00 i was tranfered from Coffee County Prison to Wheeler County Prison where I refused to go into population and was kept there in segragation for three more months because of these systems still being on me.And was being written up every two weeks for refusing to come out.Until I was tranfered again.And none of those write ups was placed on record.So my money was just being taken.Dr.Burnette the doctor that give me the medicine in the first place also came to Wheeler to make sure that I was still taking the medicine.Even though I had been diagnose as not a mental patient.
5-11-oo I was tranfered to D.Ray James Prison.I was doing fine,the system wasn,t on me anymore and I continued back to school until 9- -01.At that time Coffee County Prison officals had taken over that camp. At least that what I thought had happened,but it was only that they was back with those systems on me again.So at this time I wrote a letter and waited for the monitor to come,which that letter is on the web.Bad mistake,I was sent agiint to Augusta Medical State prison this time classified as a level three mental patient,this was my secord time.For no reason other than for what I had written in my letter.
9- -o1 I was tranfered to Augusta Medical State Prison placed in a level three mental health patient dormitory.I talked to the doctor that I had seen the first time I was there in 2000.And I was told that they was going to make me a mental patient.I got mad and told them that I wasn't a mental patient.But later as I came out of that room I realized that I was told that because of someone that was there with her that I had not seen before.Because soon as I came out the other doctor that I also had seen the first time was waiting in another room and had seen that I was mad as hell.And asked me to let her talk to me.And she told me that if they give me any medicine I can refuse it and after refusing for three month they would have to stop trying to give it to me.I stayed there for about two weeks.Doing this time 9/11 happened.I was need talked to again doing my stay there.Doing this time my phone was blocked so that I couldn't call my friend.
9-20-01 I was tranfered to Central State Prison still labaled as a level three mental patient.And placed in a level three mental patient dormitory H building.I talked to Mrs.Jenkins a mental health counselor which had told me that all of my records didn't come with me.And that she would go to the head counselor and see what happen to it.That is when I realize that I was on partial record. And the people on the system that was on me told me that they didn't send all of my record because they was trying to get them to start my time over.I was later dropped to a level two mental patient by a doctor there.And was placed in J building.I was given a detail to work in the laundry which I refused because that meant that I would be working eight hours a day.When I wasn't doing that,I was going to school and dorm orderly the whole time I had been in prison.So I realize what they was saying about my record must be true or they would have known that,because of my medical profile.Which was removed from my record somewhere between D.Ray James and Central State Prison.Everything I'd done in the prison system up until Central State Prison had been removed from my prison file.I had been sent divorce papers from my wife December of 2001.Because of Coffee County Prison people calling her house slandering me.And the slander was erported to Atanta Parole Board since August 28,2001 in a letter and grievance that was sent back to me unanswered at Central State Prison in the mail.At this time is when the torchering started.I was told that they was using a diaphragm,and a penis system which I had x-rays taken to see what caused me pain.Using with this penis system they used cholesterol pellets.Which caused me to have a cholesterol problem which I had none before because the prison had checked.What cause them to see through my eyes is that they take radiation shot that works along with these systems and hear through my ears and read my mind when they are around these systems.Because of them seeing through my eyes is why they are able to counteract any thing I do are write about.Because they would know what was going on.The first person I talked to across this system was D.R.Hamond. When it was just talk back at Coffee County Prison in 1999.And he told me than that his people owned that prison.He was trying to make firends with me so he give me his phone number.These people have been telling doing the time I was in prison that they was riding around Savannah slandering me out of their car window.And that they rode by my sister-in-law home and my brother and sister home doing this.And planned to do it when I got out.
10-16 -01 They made the computer blink so that I couldn't be tranfered when they was trying to get me out of prison.
1-12-2002 I mailed my detailed letter to the President George W. Bush
3-22-2002 I was tranfered to Phillips State Prison.
9- -2002 The State violated me again by not acknowledging my "PIC" month and sitting me back.
9-20-2002 I was placed in the hole and kept there for sixteen days for no reason.
10-6-2002 Apond getting out of the hole I was placed in g-1 a mental health dorm.
4-15-2002 My history record was taken off of the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home