Monday, February 13, 2006

PAPER WORK

Paper work was placed on me and given to someone to keep me for have the public help me in any way or make me public.This was done in the prison system to cause me to max out claiming that I was being investigated and that they had me at Phillips State Prison in protective custody,which I wasn't.And now paper has been put on me since the G-8 Summit. Because they had me put out of Grace House June 6,2004.I was told that I was being put out because I couldn't prove a word that I was saying about me not having a record or being violated by the government,Andrew the Resource Coordinator.I was there from 1/5/04 until 5/6/04 in which at that time I was put out and my address was changed to 711 East Broad Street by someone at Foodstamp.Because I had to call them to find out where my foodstamp EBT card was going,so government had to have done that.And from that date until the Legal Service lawyer sued to get me in Housing I slept on River Street until the G-8 Summit came and I had to leave and find somewhere else to sleep.Which was the steps of the Ralph Gilbert Museum for two nights 5/12/04.These papers may have well been forgeries,and at sometime the CIA boat named MoonRaker was here in Savannah behind the Hayat Hotel and may have brought more papers on me. I'm the victim of this crime not a suspect.I'm not the one being investigated.What is being investigated is what they have done to me to cause me to be violated and what they deliberatily done to that prison in Coffee County to get back at the government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home