Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A HATER IS A TERRORIST:

I can't believe what they have done to make my story that I am writing to look as if it's fictional,all because of my social security number nolong register.Only in the State government have they been getting my number to register, not in the federal government not even at the bank.But that is exactly what has been going on.All this time ever since January of 2004 when I was released from prison,I have been hand delivering proof of my story to WSAV TV3 as I wrote the story on the web to back-up the proof.But yet and still because of hate no one would talk to me because they made my story look untrue.Because they falsified background check records those records are juvenile records and Chatham County Superior Courts can prove it.Because I have a cpoy and give a copy to WSAV TV3 and there is no record of what they say happen in Savannah on the background check at the Court House.My life was better before I went to prison.I have always worked ever since I was seventeen years old.My frist job was The Golden Age Club.Which I got through EOA,Mr. Flennie give it to me.And the next job I got was Carey Hilliards Rest.When it was just one on Skidaway Rd. When I left he had three more in Savannah and one in Augusta.Savannah is my home I was born and raise here.And now it seems that the people of this town has let the crimial in government run it.It sad that the people that you put in government will turn on those same people that elected them to be there. WSAV TV3 has all of my indigent receipt dated from December 18 2001 thr November 5, 2003.Oprah Winfrey has my idea of my tranforming threater they had her stage to tranform.I came up with that idea in 2002,right after the computer was sent. How the goverment got my inventions and my business ideas is from the computer.I have direct contact to Washington DC though the computer.And the People protection system is my idea as well that come from Cobra,you see it now on the Disney Phones.And now they want to keep it for themself ,(the Computer)and leave my life messed up.I can't get Medicaid if I was to get sick or have a heart problem I would die because I couldn't go to a Doctor of my choice.And they can get to these hospital Doctor and pay them off, because most of them or paid by the State,like the others was paid off to keep it quiet.I had Comcast cable for a month ,which the bill was 156.00 for one month.I sent some of my ideas to Davison because Davison was sent to me in E-Mail,they are the invention made reality people.But they wanted 800.00 upfront,which I couldn't get.This act to me is attempt murder by the State of Georgia,I want them closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home