Friday, March 10, 2006

FIRE THIS TIME:

THERE WILL BE NO WATERING IT DOWN THIS TIME.IT'S FIRE THIS TIME.THE FIRE OF THE TONGUE.We have eyes and can't see,ears and can't hear,a mind and don't use common sense.We are deaf,dumb and blind to the world around us.
I was just looking in the phone book to see if I could find a drug rehab. for a friend that came to me and asked me would I help them find help for they drug problem.But to my surprise big as this city is there is no place to go unless you got money.The only place that I was referred to was given to me by J C Lewis Health Clinic.and that is in Garden City SABHC 17 Minus Ave.966-3791.In which I'm yet to check out for them.The thing I can't under stand is they are trying to solve the crime problem but if they is no place to get help for your drug addiction.Then what are you accomplishing?I also when I frist started telling my story in 2004.I want and was given alot of information to the NAACP in which I also gave they a copy of the website which there they told me they don't prescribe to the internet.An organization like that can't afford the internet,it should be free to them.And another thing there is no American Civil Liberty Union here either,I was look for that too.Black people don't stand a chance in this city anymore and it wasn't always like that.All the lawyers are white lawyers there are no black business in the black community.The kid don't see not they can grow up and have as a black person.Something got to be done we are being treated like slaves in the backyard of The Whitehouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home