Thursday, March 16, 2006

FINAL FINALE: THE WHAT (IF) FACTOR

Okay, you have read the story.What(if)?When I sent the letter that is on the web to the Governor at that time Roy Barnes,which let office because of that letter.Because he had won the election according to the polls he was always leading.That the crimial investigation computer was sent to him in which he give to Buddy Nix which according Altanta Journal and Consitution stated in their paper that Former Gov.Roy Barnes appointed Buddy Nix to be the Chairman of the the Board of Pardon and Parole.And that he was still head of the GBI also.That makes him work two jobs at once.That is very suspicious,don't you think.Because that letter was very damaging information about something that was going on and the was hollowing for help.And he was the Head of the State Government.Why would you put a GBI there to investigate?And I was also writting to him Buddy Nix,I still have the letter.Because I even wrote to here asking why I was set back and received no answer.What (if)? He is the reason I maxed out.What (if)?Before I got out,(and this actually happen)that the DNA test that was given to was taken from me to frame me when I got out.Because I had already taken a DNA test apond entering the prison system at Coffee County Prison.What (if)? When I was put out of The Grace House because they (Andrew) told me that I couldn't prove anything I was saying and wanted he to tell him where I was going to live,was to set me up.Because after he had told me that I decided to live in the street.So that that I couldn't be found.What (if)? When I was stopped in Forsythe Park early one morning going to the library in 2004.In which I was stopped by two men claiming to be The US Marshal was really the GBI looking for Lloyd Paige to kidnap him but couldn't because I showed my Jamal Faatih ID and the State didn't know me by that.Which would have been the prefect cover to make me come up missing when they had already told my family a lie about me so no would have been looking for me or worry.What (if)?The reason that all of my records was falsified in the name of Lloyd Paige is because the State only use that name,I don't use that name on the street.What(if)? The Jennifer Ross case was that the GBI had her killed because that was getting to close to the truth and they needed them to stop so they sent a message.What (if)? The money was moved for the bank because of the GBI.I was told that my safety deposit box was given to the State by the bank employee.IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL.What (if)? The GBI of Georgia is the Garden and the force that they have is Good and some or Evil.That story could have been about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home