Thursday, December 13, 2007

THEY ARE MESSING WITH PEOPLE'S PRESCRIPITION MEDICINE:

The same thing that I said about Andrew Young and his prescripition medicine is true.They are beginning to mess with people's prescrition medicine.Angela has been calling me from jail and has been telling me that she is not getting the right medicine that she is suppose to take.They are given her prozac and some other medicine and is trying to take her to a mental health court which I went to Chatham County Court House to find out about and they told me there is no such court.So when she called from the jail I talked to one of the officers and I asked them where that court would be and they said if it's not downtown it would be the video court room at the jail on Tuesday of next week.I tried to call her lawyer Atty.Jerold L. Murry 905 Abercorn Street (912)232-9518. He has been called and I have lefted my number for him to call me back twice and it has been about two days apart. And he is yet to answer,he maybe trying to lower me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home