Monday, December 10, 2007

OPERATION:FREE OURSELF FROM BONDAGE:




What do Andrew Young mean when he said that Barack Obama is to young to be President?
John F. Kennedy was 43 years old when he became President, Barack Obama is 46 years old. What going on? A man that marched with Dr. Martin L. King shoulder to shoulder saying something like that and then say that he Barack Obama is not black enough.It's all right to be loyal but Tom you got to quit Sam-ming you are working for the white man.Now that is really a case of the pot calling the kettle black because I'm sure that Andrew Young has whitefolks in his family.Haven't he forgotten what was going on when he,himself was there with Dr Martin L. King in the march.And then he had the audacity to go and say wait until our time comes and he put a date on it 2016.What's wrong with the man is he is on the wrong perscription drug .I don't put anything pass these people or is it that he has become whitewashed.Like I said they will do anything.They are abusing their power.Where on the calendar does it say that our time will come if we just wait on it?Everything that has been happening in the news with the food,toys,toothpaste was because the criminals was trying to get to me. Just because they are in power.That is why I wrote "Abuse of Power".(August 10,2007).They was trying to get to me through food,mouthwash and toothpaste Laxatives,etc.They even close the dental department at Curtis Cooper so that I would go to JC Lewis to get my tooth pulled.Since it was the criminal that built the Health and Behavior Center there.That is what messed Angela Chaderton up going there for help and the private probate people sent her there.And they said that they don't take Medicare so she applied for medicaid and then they wanted both.They thought that I would go there so that they could get to me through the dentist.But when I was at Grace House in 2004 J C Lewis Center was why I couldn't get my tooth pulled because they couldn't find a medical record on me.

DON'T LET THE GREEN GRASS FOOL YOU
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/JASALFA

I guest that is why they took off He say, She say, Do they know that that is the name of a movie by Tyler Perry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home