Saturday, December 01, 2007

THE GOVERNOR OF GEORGIA SONNY PURDUE:

The Governor Sonny Purdue will serve time if he has let anything happen to my son Jamal Saleem Faatih.He should have gotten my message that I give to the Georgia Bar.I state that I will kill his A. 1-800-334-6865 this is the bar number.I have my son's court records and it states that what he is in prison for is the same thing that they have on the web.He was given 18 months and 0 days Case#629700,Date 9/10/2005.His time has been served and they refuse to let him out. All of you that are involved into this will serve time no matter who you are .You may not have a record but your social security number will track you down. They don't take that.His record can be seen at www.dcor.stae.ga.us/GDC/OffendersQuery GDC965854

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home