Wednesday, December 05, 2007

TALK AND NO ACTION: EDITED

I usually would take me sometime off from writting once I put my Holiday greeting on the web.But it seems this year they are not letting me have that little bit of peace.So here it is.You talk about if the country wants change you are the one to give them change because of your experience.Well for change to happen it don't take experience it takes action.You want to stop the crime problem in the nation by getting tough on crime.But if in the nation's Capital the crime problem there is the highest in the nation.Than what do you think you can do for the country on that? You can't even solve the problem there and that would be the first place to start.You got proverty,hate crimes,drugs and a host of other things going on including me and you are the source of these problems.You have made funn of me publicly and still you think that you can bring change.I don't think so, being realistic. So how can you bring change? You know what is going on is spoken of in the bible to come to past.That the devil rule would end in 6000 years. This millennium the 21th century ended that 6000 years and you are still fighting to survive.Now don't get me wrong being a devil is a mentality.I just went to the store to get some gas for my blower and I took a gallon jug.The gas I got was $3.09 a gal.I brought 1 gallon and all I got was a half a a gallon of gas. That means that when you go to the pump and get a gallon of gas it says that you got a gallon but in reality you only get a half gallon of gas for a gallon you are paying $6.18 a gallon.This is how they framed Captain Sam they rigg has truck to read what it wasn't giving.Ask not, what you can do for your country. BECAUSE PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY DID'T ASK THE COUNTRY TO VOTE FOR HIM.HE JUST TOLD THE COUNTRY WHAT HE WOULD DO IF HE BECAME PRESIDENT.Ask what, have you been doing for your country and see what the answer would be.Nothing.Get you a gallon jug and see for yourself don't take my word for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home