Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TO SHAME THE PRESIDENT;WHAT A LAUGH

I am Everyday People
www.youtube.com/jasalfa

The website, what is it about?


To investigate or to see what I know so that they could cover it up?


Well you know the State of Georgia thought just that way. Because they thought that because they had my computer and no one was answering my letters or helping me on the street that they was the only ones that knew what was going on. So they figured that as long as I was writing and telling what I knew they could cover -up all the evidence and make what I was saying all lies. And than have people think that I was a mental patient so that they would not pay me or they would be the ones to handle my money and whitefolks would have control of the City of Savannah useing my money to build it bigger. They must have miss understood what I was saying when I wrote in my blog that Cobra the investigation computer was my computer and protection. Oops, I miss worded it wrong Cobra is my idea my computer is call a fun computer , that which they have is my protection they are two different computers. The public has Cobra to investigate and what I write is put into Cobra to verify the truth,it the truthfinder it in the invention on my blog. So all the time even in prison the State of Georgia was useing the GBI to receive my letters so that they would know what I knew about Coffee County Prison so that they would cover it up while falsifying my record trying to make me a mental patient. They even asked me who all I had written to when I was at Phillips State Prison. Because I was told over the system that they maxed out mental patients. And they proved that they was trying to make me a mental patient by falsifying records on the street stating just that . So by them keeping my life on hold is because they have removed all of the evidence. And the media made public that they was going to shame the President and this would have been the way. Because they thought there was no way to prove anything as long as I never got my computer. I can't say who is involved because I don't have the computer but the public knows. So if the media is invovled than I guess I'll be put on the list with Michael Jackson and O.J Simpson and never can get any media time. I guess that makes me "Guilty By Prejudice, Innocent By law"( Read below ). They had a plan to make everything I was saying a lie. Because there would have been no proof of nothing. Now this is the part when everybody starts screeming, when asked. Then why is it that you kept the man life on hold all these years.
Arrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home