Tuesday, May 29, 2007

NECESSITY CAME:

Moved from August 19,2006
Necessity- The condition and quality of being necessary
Something Necessary : The necessity of life include - Food, Clothes, Shelter and Money

Well for me it came just as I said that it would (Read March 29,2006 Entitled Necessity has come Courtesy of President George W. Bush).
I wrote the bank at Bull and 38th Street and legal notes including with it was my birth certificate and legal name change papers. Also proof that I had no history record dating from what I found out on YellowPage.com People Search July 20, 2004. In the note I told them that I would be there at 11:45 A.M. for a sack full of money and that I didn't want to cause any problem.I also give them my social sercurity number 256-84-5579.This note was delivered personally by me to the manager of that bank .Which is Bank of America on August 17,2006, in which my money was and disappeared from.(Read For The Love Of Money September 21,2005) also ( The Money is in the Bank Febuary 22, 2006) and (I Have Been to the Bank March 30, 2006)And they never investigated to find out where my money went. I also told them in the note to have the police there and the TV Stations. On Friday at 11:45 A.M. I was right on schedule. But there was no police waiting are never did the media come. So I waited and finally they came. So can you figure out what my intent was? I was detained and never handcuffed by the police for about two hours. They told me I was not under arrest.They took me down town Habersham Street station and I told them my story and where to find it.All I wanted to be done is for someone to question me and investigate my story with my investigation computer Cobra and I think it worked but we will see the out come. Then I was asked after I told them that I couldn't even get Health Insurance would I agree to go to Memorial Hospial to file for Medicaid in which I agreed.They told me to tell them the same story that I told them and I was taxi out there in a police car. I told my story and this is in there own words verbal and written what was also said.

Referral :

YOU HAVE BEEN SEEN TODAY FOR YOUR ANXIETY AND YOUR STATED NEED TO GET HELP TO GET ON DISIBILTY. YOU ARE NOW MEDICALLY CLEARED. YOU STATED THAT YOU DO NOT WANT A REFERRAL TO THE OUT-PATIET MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC. BE SURE THAT YOU FOLLOW- UP AT THE CURTIS COOPER CLINIC.BE SURE THAT YOU COMPLETE THE PAPERWORK THE MS KISSIE GAVE TO YOU REGARDING GETTING ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAID AND SOCIAL SECURITY. IT IS SUGGESTED THAT YOU FOLLOW-UP # 44 MEDICAL ARTS CENTER, THE OUT PATIENT MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC. CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT.....351-6688.

AND J.C. LEWIS HEALTH CENTER HOMELESS VERIFICATION STATED


PLEASE INDICATE WHERE CLIENT HAS BEEN LIVING

PER PT- PT HAS BEEN LIVING IN SHELTER PROVIDED BY THE CITY OF SAVANNAH.
8/18/06


The doctor that saw me in the emergency room told me after they looked at the website the he didn't like conspiracy. That's a threat to me because it has nothing to do with him. And Bank of America told the police that they never want me back on their property.So they will never have my account again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home