Saturday, May 26, 2007

NEVER HAVE I TALKED TO ANYONE:

Never have I talked to anyone doing this whole ordeal but the criminal that are in Coffee County Prison dungeon with my computer. No one that would try and help me that call themself law abiding or is of the law has even answered my letters even when I was in prison .All that I have that let's me know that my record was taken and that I was not to be moved from Phillips State Prison is the letter from Attorney Ragsdale. I was in protective custody at Phillip State Prison. And a picture of myself on the US Government Department of Corrections website.But I was never in a federal prison. The prison I was in was a State Prison Coffee County. And they told me there that they got the system and the diaphragm by telling them that it was a federal prison. I can't understand why is it that when I have all the proof and some of it I have placed on the web they can't talk to me? It must be the money. Well they can't steal my ideas or inventions because to do so it would be a crime against the federal government. Because through these thing are how I get paid. But yet no one has talked to me and I have E-Mailed everyone all they have done is publicly made fun of it. Montel was E-Mailed even Oprah had Jamie Fox to say"the man said he don't have a social security number or something. Everyone has had there fun of taking punches of me not even knowing who I am or who no one else is. That is living dangerously and the only thing that stopped these people from messing with you all. Is because I have my system to protect all influential people it even saved the President George W. Bush life four times and is protect the whole United States Government and the State of Georgia government from letting criminal back into it. I'm even protecting Deep Throat after they made him public. You know it's not muslim to tell what you do for someone because it takes away from your blessing . But in this case I had no choice. My system is the reason there has not been anymore terrorist attacts in America. I protecting everything name it it's covered. Impossible, NO. All things are possible if you only BELIEVE .And this is how you pay Un-Appreciable Beings.
You as G-D to Bless America but when your prayer is answered you can't recognize your blessing when it comes. www.jasalfa-jasalfa.blogspot.com Entited Un-Appreciable Being Feburary 8, 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home