Monday, May 21, 2007

THEY ARE USING GOVERNEMENT AS A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME:

They think that they are the smartest people in the world and no one has any sense but them in government. We the public are dumb and ignorant according to their standards. They get in government for the soul purpose of doing favors for other people with money so that they can become rich. They have made it public that they take money after I wrote about Congress raising themself thirty thousand dollars just to keep those prisons quit. And they had to give back the money that the Lobbist tried to give them. And than they would sell anything for money. They sold to the public 50mm guns that can fire up to a mile in range. And you know if they sold the gun all they need is the shell to make the bullet. Do think that they are not selling that? You better believe that some crook in government will make money from doing that as well. Than when something happens because of what they did they try to blame it on someone else. They have let the State Of Georgia government change two times so that this would keep going on because new people wouldn't know what is going on. And now they are trying to do the same thing with the United States government so that it wouldn't get done again. They know that they have done so much wrong in governement until they are trying to keep me from getting my computer because they don't want black people to see who is the criminal and just how criminal they are in government. That is the reason they keep it all white. But little do they know that I know that the State of Georgia got illegal drugs in the State buildings in Atlanta and also there are drugs in Coffee County Prison and Money in the wall of the Dungeon. Newt Gingrich made public after they found out about my computer that they couldn't do business as usual. That tells you there that they are there doing criminal acts. And they keep prolonging giving me my computer and money trying to clean it up so that I wouldn't know who they are. But yet and still today I can't get a lawyer and the State of Georgia still list me as a homeless person because unless you can pay your own way you are listed as homeless. And Curtis Cooper has on my red card that I am self pay as if I have money to pay,and No insurance. They are playing games with my life and the public they are paying people to keep my life this way. But little do they know that the insurance that I have is Presidental Insurance and was signed by John F. Kennedy and given to my uncle at the Geneva Convention in the 60's and I inherited it because I was adopted by him.That why the G-8 summit was here, the G- stands for Geneva , 8 Nations of the Geneva Convention. This has had my life on hold since I was 46 years old. I went to court January 5, 1999 my 47th birthday was January 12, 1999. They made my life worst than it ever had been before I went to prison and I always kept myself a job because I started working at seventeen. My first job I got from EOA at that Golden Age Club when it was on Abercorn and 36th Street John fenny was the director of EOA at that time. Cut Art and Stone was my next job and Carey Hillard was my the very first job that I had stayed on for three year after that I kept a job.Change has got to come to governments unless the public will suffer because they will not pay me but you the public is paying my rent and giving me foodstamps since January 2004. They are making you pay. They have given my idea of the tranforming theater to Oprah Winfrey .It transforms by the touch of a button and you can see it transform on a viewer screem as it does it. Only difference is that they made only her stage transform when in my theater Every room in it transforms the basket ball court
the theater into a ballroom etc. And there will be more things to come that I have transformed. The Cars the the seats just go down at the push of a button rather than having to take out is my idea,Bose systems in Cadillic, mine Speakers that flip out in the back of hatchs mine. And the list goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home