Monday, May 21, 2007

THE LETTER THAT THEY STOPPED ME FROM WRITING OF GOV.SONNY PURDUE

Moved from July 7, 2006

Phillips State Prison
2989 West Rock Quarry Rd.
Buford,Ga. 30519
March 30,2003

Dear Gov. Sonny Purdue,

My name is Lloyd Paige EF 409414.I wrote you a letter Feb.17,2003 which I have yet to get a response to it. I,m too illegal in the prison system to be ignored like I have been for the past year.This can cost alot of people alot of trouble.I have been writing to the Commissioner of the Department of Corrections,three letters about my violation starting in January of 2002,ending March 13, 2003.I've also wrote to the Parole Board about eight times on the same subject in the past year,not receiving any reply on the matter.So to make along story short I'm writing to you to let you know what this is all about,andwhy mywhole record was falsified.I Know you may have never seen them but that is what I was violated for.It all started in Coffee County Prison.I aws violated because of a halogram I saw in that prison.And because of that I was told that they had kidnapped my family and had them in that prison.And what I saw in the halogram was a brainscan machine that had been modified.And what I saw it do is burn a cast on the face and left leg of people.These people had been theatening my life.And have been following me around my entire sentence .Through five prisons in a three and ahalf year period with a tracking system.Which can be viewed on this website www.fortune500trackingsystem.com/diagphragm/animalpenissystem .All of these things were and still are being used on me.Because the system that they are using talks in thin air and it followed the prison radios and only I can hear them talking and they can hear me.I was tranfered from Central State Prison in March of 2002,in which I should have been released at that time.There are two bodies in Coffee County Prison that I know of ,that are in the dungeon where the machine is.They tried to help me and they were killed because of it.Their names are Leslie Anderson EA 417327 and D.R. Hamon which he had told me his people owned that prison.He even give me his cell phone number 1-800-DR-Hamon.And there maybe some inmate that bodies maybe there as well.The machine was left unplugged for over a year and now the radiation from it is keeping the door leading to the monitor room sealed,so I was told.You would have to go through that door to get to the dungeon.So there you have it,that is what have kept me in the prison system.There are invoices to those systems.And maybe can be veiwed at D.Ray James Account in that prison.Something needs to be done because the radiation is hot.People with copies of letters are the FBI, Att.Odell Harris and Cynthia Tucker.

Sincerely
Lloyd Paige EF 409414

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home