Monday, May 21, 2007

IMPRISON IN GEORGIA:

Moved from June 12, 2006
Released from prison only to become imprison in a free society in Georgia.Taking all of my rights away from me so that I wouldn't be able to possess any thing.The reason for this is to cover-up what they had done to me at Coffee County Prison.Which was they put radiation into my food which caused me to become contaminated which by doing so enables them to see through my eyes and read my mind and see my dreams.And they thought that I couldn't prove what happen and I was put out of Grace House after being told those exact words,that I couldn't prove a thing that I was saying. Little did they know that it was on x-ray that Phillips State Prison had taken of me when I want to medical there for pain in the lower body.And what showed,showed up in the form of gases in which the radiologist took to the Head radiologist to see.So they kept everyone from knowing about my profile so that I would have to work and in doing so I would have a heart attack because they knew that they was torchering me and know one would have known that I couldn't work.And the violation was all in my medical record because like I said before I was slandered on record and that was way it would have been found out.So they was keeping me from having money and medical insurance so that they wouldn't find out what was on my medical record and without money I would never be able to leave the State.So now they have denied me Medicaid in which this is what the law says.This torcher even cause me to cough.And so they continue to do it,cause I can't get away.

Georgia Department Of Human Resources

RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBITIES TANF,FOOD STAMPS MEDICAID

Applicants/Recipients

Welcome to the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services.We help Georgians in need by providing medical help,Food Stamps, and cash assistance.You have a right not to be discriminated against because of political beliefs,religion,disability,race,color,sex,national origin or age.





This is the reason I was given for being denied:

Medical Assistance


You applied for Medical Assistance on April 27,2006.Based on the information contained in our records we have determined that no one is eligible at this time.

Please read Part 2 of the notice to find out why you are not eligible.


PART 2. DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ELIGILITY

0005- NOTICE OF DENIAL

Your application for Medicaid has been denied for the following months:

APRIL 2006 MAY 2006 JUNE 2006 JULY 2006


Reason(s) for Denial:

YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICALLY NEEDY MEDICAID.
Manual Reference: MAO SE2150, MAO 2151,
MAO 2196


If you disagree with our decision,please see the last page of this form for information on your rights to request a fair hearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home