Monday, May 21, 2007

TO THE MAYOR OF SAVANNAH;OTIS JOHNSON

Moved from March 1, 2006

I have been watching the new and what was said about denying crimials the right to be able to live in public housing is a violation of the law.That would be discriminating.They can't be denied because of there crimial background.Even when they leave prison all of their credit records are cleared by TopStep so that they can start new in society and they are given only twenty-five dollar apond release.So when they get out no matter what the crime is or how long they are locked-up,the year 3006 they would still be getting twenty-five dollars apond release.It should change because of the cost of living.And everyone that is locked-up don't mean that they did the crime.What about Sheriff Dorsey of Atlanta?Do you believe he is innocent or guilty?If he is guilty why would a man kill his running mate?That don't promise you the job.Black people are being setup.If criminal are denied public housing than what do you think they will do?Sleep on the streets and be up all night commiting crime.We must use common sense against the devil,because the devil has no common sense, G-D gives the devil nothing of good.It is taken away from him because he don't believe.Would you give someone something of good if they don't believe in you?I am the prime example of what is going on.They have commit nothing but crimes against me and because of their power I am the one who is paying for their crime.By having my rights taken away from me which is illegal and I,m not even a criminal.Read my whole story,go to google search and put in my name jasalfa.Read it by the date to get the story from the begining.Right now I,m in public housing and I have been paying rent through friends for a year which was fifty dollar and I had just gotten out of prison having no money.And as of 9/o5 they have been paying the whole rent but didn't give me a statement in writing. They let me know by word of mouth.The manager of SRO where I live told me,but I never discuss this with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home