Monday, May 21, 2007

THE LETTER SENT TO ATTORNEY ODELL HARRIS AND HIS REPLY:

Moved from March 29, 2006

Phillips State Prison
2989 West Rock Quarry Rd.
Buford,Ga.30519
MARCH 16,2003
Dear Attorney Odell Harris,
My Name is Lloyd Paige EF409414.I am writing to you because I have been on the US Department of Corrections and the US Postal Service website since April 15,2002.I was tranfered from Central State Prison in Macon,Ga.in March of 2002 to this camp,when I shouldn't have been moved.I'm in prison on a Habitual Violation charge for driving and not drinking and I am not a felon.I was given a five years sentence which stated January 5, 1999.So as of now I have bee in the prison system for ffour years and two months.I should have been released in April of 2002 because when I was placed on the US website my computer record was taken off at the same time.I have been writing Atlanta for a year without ever recieving an answer from them.I have also been writing the FBI in Atlanta in which my letters where being excepted at first and than starting in September of 2002 four of them was returned to me unanswered and unopened.I never recieved any answer from them either.Atlanta can't get me out because of the website s that I'm on.So I would like for you to check with Savannah's FBI so that they can find out what is going on with Atlanta's FBI.And why I am being held illegally for almost a year.Because the the money is in C&S Bank (now known as Bank Of America) in the name of Jamal Saleem Faatih which is also my legal name on record.On the Bank website if asked the question on the computer it will tell you.I was violated over nine times on record since 1999 during this sentence.And would have to be paid for any other violation on my record.And the Postoffice violated me by giving my mail out to someone without a warrant.my home is Savannah Ga.And all of my family lives there.they are Betty L.McIver family and rufus L. Miller.I would appreciate it if you would talk to them and let them know that I an alright.There address is 524 West Victory Drive.

Sincerely
Lloyd Paige EF 409414
My Signiture

His Reply

THE ODELL LAW FIRM
Attorneys & Counselors at Law
1808 Abercorn Street, Savannah, Ga 31402
Phone: (912)236-1158
Fax: (912)233-6158

March 26, 2003

Betty McIver
434 West Victory Drive
Savannah, Georgia 31401

RE:Lloyd Paige

Dear Mrs. McIver:

The attached letter was recieved from your son. Unfortunately, I cannot undertake this matter. He sugested that I advise you that he is all right.

With best regards, I am


Sincerely yours,
Attorney Signiture
Harris Odell,Jr.

Copy To:

EF409414
Lloyd Paige
Phillips State Prison
2989 West Rock Qurry Road
Buford, Georgia 30519

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home