Wednesday, March 29, 2006

NECESSITY HAS COME,COURTESY OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

I have taken all I can take.Seven years of my life has been wasted because of governmental crime.I have never been talk to by government or the public.I was once told by the FBI of Savannah that my record is in the CCU computer and can never be seen by the public again.The question is,Why is my life on hold?Well I am putting an end to it .This is to The Bank Of America on Bull Street have 25,000 dollar in an envelope with my name on it so that I will know that you know who I am and meet me at the door with it.On 3/30/06 at 12:00noon .That's not must but if you want me out of your hair that little is all it takes,I have no love for money. And you can Thank Your President George W.Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home