Friday, March 09, 2007

JASALFA THE TRILLIONAIRE ( EDITED)


Caught with their Hand in the Cookie Jar:
The devil never stops:
They just keep on coming:
When will justice be done:
(Read May 1,2006 Entitled They Think This is a Game:)
The woman friend that I have on this web is being attacted because of them seeing through my eyes (Justin TV) is how they are letting you know what they see. Now they not only are going to keep my female friend check for this month but also for next month as well. And than they are trying to make it looks as if she worked last year and made $ 15,000 dollars according to what housing found on the web. It state that this company STANSELL INC. 1518 13th Ave, Columbus Ga. 31901-1949 is who she worked for. But housing search the web and can't found any company like that, that exist. The governments has been proven to have domestic terrorist in it. And because of them covering-up this murder investigation they all can be charged with accessory after the fact to murder. My friend Kenneth Williams that they killed in Coffee County Prison was a prison officer . You got to be cerified by the State to carry a gun. You mean to tell me they don't know what was going on in that prison,I don't think so and all of the State Of Georgia should be held responsible. Money is not the important thing here, justice is what is important. Many people lives was lost and mine could have been one of them.Thank G-D for BLESSINGS.
URGENT:
Now they are stopping the female friend of mind that I talked about on this website from getting her monthly check. She is the one that I am helping because she have a drug problem and can't get help for it. Because there is nolong term inpatient places here in Savannah for her to go too in which she really need. So I am trying to help her the best that I can to stay off drugs.But they are holding her whole social security check claiming because as they said, she cash a check in December. They are going to keep her whole check for the whole month. These criminal are every where or have access to everything.This information was given to her when she called the 1-800-772-1213 number.she is a Chronic Schizophrenic and takes medication for it she can't do without her medicine.Her name is Angela Chaderton social security 256-21-8476.
It's unbelievable that they will not pay me but are letting people publish book without my permission and they are making money from them.Three books about me have been published using my website. The web blogs are on all search engines and is copy righted.
In the Garden of Good and Evil:
The criminals used the computer to dig into that story and found out that their was a cover-up. So they used everyone involved in the cover-up to be apart of this or they would expose them.
Now every body that I know social security check has been stopped.And they are being treat by the light company and rent people.Now it all because of what I have put on the web is causing me a problem more and more each day when the federal government is forcing me to do it because they will not pay me a dime for nothing. I have set up by former Gov. Roy Barnes. Gov. Sonny Purdue , and the Senator I have on the website of Georgia and President George W. Bush. All of the above call themself law abiding citizen committing a crime like this where at are they law abiding. Now I going to see if I for myself can get some answers from social security.I am riding my bike there and I have heart problem. You bizzards ain't going to kill nothing you are just waiting on something to die.
Just left the social security office 4/4/07. And this is what I found out and was given. The State of Georgia has put people into the social security office and I can't get around them because of the STATE HAVE THESE SYSTEMS. So every time I go, I meet the same person and they tell me "I remember you" before I even start talking. I told them my story anyway and they can't give me a card but instead they give me a print out.
Social Security Administration
Social Security Number Verification
Our records indicate that social security number 256-84-5579 is assigned to Jamal Saleem Faatih
Signed by N. Jones(PA)
The Government is still under siege (Read June 15, 2004 Entitled The Untold Story of Watergate 2004)
What they are trying to keep from being known is what they had done to the people that they had in that prison encluding my friend Kenneth Williams in 1999.(Read October 10, 2005 Entitled Top Secret: What the CIA didn't want you to know.) They raped and punked the men and the women that they keep hostage in Coffee County Prison. I didn't want to say it before because it is so hideous of a crime.That is why I have a topic on this site entitle The most Hideous crime of Our Time. And the Gov.Sonny Purdue may all be involved ,because I wrote to him in prison and he didn't get me out .And I sent E-Mail to his website Sonnydolist.com And received on my other blogspot a reply (Read November 02,2006 Entited Underseige Still). And I am Being held hostage in this city because I can't get any money to get out and you all are a witness to it. So that makes you apart of it. What kind of people would want to cover for what they have done to innocent. I don't think anyone would want to be known for that.
What happened to the money? I was in the park yesterday to see the greening of the fountain and I by accident over heard some people talking about me. You know I told you back in April 13,2006 that there was someting going on.(Read April 13,2006 Entitled Tax Payer Dollars). I told you that the money was moved from the bank electorically. And it was placed in three prison accounts and they made the big checks public to give away tax payer's dollars.What I over heard is that they was useing what they thought they had moved of my money and was building the hotels and different things around town to make it look as if they had given me my money and was handling my affairs while at the same time keeping me hidden. And they had set it up to make me look as if I was incompetent to handle my own money.(Read December 8,2005 Entitled Is It Georgia State Government or The Untied States Government). And now they are bring 700,000 people here to try and make the money back. And useing the Peachcare Health program claiming it's going broke.But what they don't tell you is that they had to use that money to replace what they give out in the Big Check of tax payer's dollars so that no one would find out what had happened when there wasn't any real money that had been moved. They are useing the kids health program as an escape goat to get the federal government to bail them. These are crooks in the government. Because they can't get the money as they had planned from Medicaid because it don't exist anymore.
Qur'an
Surah 8:73
73.The Unbelievers are protectors, one of another:
Unless ye do this,(protect each other), there would be tumult and oppression on earth, and great mischief.
Surah 45:19
19. They will be no use of thee in the sight of G-D:
It is only wrongdoers (that stand as) protectors,one to another:
But G-D is the protector of the Righteous.
The reason why this has been going on for so long is because of the Democrat's. This is about Watergate and it is the Untold Story ,The Conspiracy. And the conspiracy is to stop anyone from exposing those prison in Georgia. So the break-in was to retrieve the letter that went to the Democratic Party's National Committee office about those prisons.
THE BURGLARY:
Watergate has enterd the political lexicon as a term synonymous with corruption and scandal,yet the Watergate Hotel is one of Washington's plushest hotels. Even today, it is home to former Senator Bob Dole and was once the place where Monca Lewinsky laid low. It was here that the Watergate Burglars broke into the Democratic Party's National Committee offices on June 17, 1972. If it had not been for the alert actions of Frank Wills, a security guard, the scandal may never have erupted. Read more at www.watergate.info/ They broke into their own office to cover it up.
TERRORISM IN AMERICA, THE THREAT IS HOME GROWN:
What is happening here is home grown terrorism committed against the government by home grown terrorist.It is the public and they are trying to down play it. We have become the victims of our own people that commit crimes against humanity. We want somebody to point the finger at other than ourself. But you have made this public around the world and you are loosing power because of what you have done. And now the country as well as the world is reading all about what you have done and you are mad and you want someone to blame.Well look into the mirror it's not hard to see who is the blame, you just got to stop being in denial. You can't reverse what has happen and the world can't let you keep power because you have become to dangerous to deal with. You can nolonger can be trusted and you know it. You have publicly disgraced yourself and you can't blame no one but yourself. Now we as black people know how you think and what you say ,you keep repeating his- story . "Ar ain't nobody listening to that Niggar he don't know what he's talking about why don't somebody shut him up like they did (THAT THERE KING BOY) and the rest of them that like to talk against whitesFOLKS.We don't like them Niggars thinking that they can run something ,we are the ones in power." Look around you the world see how you are abusing that power. Nations have fallin before because of the same thing( ADOLF HITLER) this country is no exception to the rule. We have PRIDE man fighting to keep us safe and to made others live in peace while you are the one they should really be fighting. It is sad when people are loosing their life for they country and they country's people don't give a damn.
UN-APRECIABLE BEING: You don't even consider the role of the President and what he goes through for his country,you want to even kill him. Look at what has been going on. The vacations that they normally have been taking haven't been happening . The two week Holidays for just about the late eight years ,they have been working.They have been giving you your money's worth. What have you been giving them back in return, HELL. www.abcnews.go.com/WNT/Terrorism/story?id=2039042&page=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home