Wednesday, October 24, 2007

TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD? THINK:

Everything comes with instructions. THINK.
In order for things to operate without a problem you must follow the instructions given to you.If you don't you will eventually aways have a problem.Adam and Eve problem began when they was given instructions by G-D and the devil led them astray by telling them different.
It says in Bible Proverbs 8:33-36.
33."Heed instruction and be wise,
And do not neglect it.
34."Blessed is the man who listens to me,
Watching daily at my gates,
Waiting at my doorposts.
35."For he who fines me finds life
And obtain favor from the Lord.
36."But he who sins against me injures himself;
All those who hate me love death".

And Romans 15:4 says;
4.For whatever was written in earlier times
was written for our instruction, so that through
perseverance and encouragement of the Scriptures
we might have hope.

Qur'an says; Surah 4:116-121

In the name of G-d, the Beneficent,the Merciful.

116.Surely G-D forgives not setting up partners
with Him, and He forgives all besides this
to whom He pleases.and whoever sets up a
partner with G-D,he indeed goes far astray.
117.Besides Him they call on nothing but female
divinities and they call on nothing but rebellious
devils,
118.Whom G-d has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will
take of Thy servant an appointed portion;
119.And certainly I will lead them astray and excite in
them vain desires and bid them so that they will
slit the ear of cattle, and bid them so that they
will alter G-D's creation.And whoever takes the
devil for a friend, forsaking G-D, he indeed suffers
a manifest loss.
120.He(satan) promises them and excites vain desire in them. And
And the devil promises them only to deceive.
121.These -- their refuge is hell, and they will find no way of
escape from it.

The Bible John 12:47-50

47. If anyone hears My words and doesn't keep them,I do not
judge him;For I (Jesus)did not come to judge the world
but to save the world.
48.The one who rejects Me and doesn't accept My sayings has
this as his judge: the word I have spoken will judge him on
the last day.
49.For I have not spoken on My own,but the Father
Himself who sent Me has given Me a command as to what I
should speak.
50.I know that His command is eternal life.So the things
that I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.

So as you think of what the story of Adam and Eve is saying.It tells you that the devil led them astray by whispering suggestions to them.You know that is how the devil works.He has no power so he whisper to you suggestions it's up to you if you carry it out.
So the devil was in the garden and he whispered to the woman.

Psst;Come here. Yea you,over here.

Genesis 3:1-13

1.Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
the Lord G-D had made.And he said to the woman,"Indeed,has G-D said,
'You shall not eat from any tree of the garden'?"
2.The woman said to the serpent,From the fruit of the garden we may
eat;
3.but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden,
G-D has said,'You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.'"
4.The serpent said to the woman,"You surely will not die.'"
5."For G-D knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened,
and you will be like G-D,knowing good and evil".

Now listen to that old sly devil.Don't he remind you of somebody?
Don't want you to do the right thing as you was told.
Listen to him,G-D don't want you to know what's going on,cause you'll
know what G-D know. Go a head eat.

6.When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was
a delight to the eyes,and that the tree was desirable to make one
wise,she took from it's fruit and eat; and she gave also to her husband
with her, and he eat.
7.Then the eyes of both of them were opened,and they knew that they was naked;
and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings.
8.They heard the sound of the Lord G-D walking in the garden in the cool
of the day,(What was it that they heard in the cool of the day that made
them know that it was G-D? The Wind. This is the Spirit of G-D that which you can not see. This can walk apond water. And the Face of G-D reflections apond the water is the SUN.)And the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord
G-D among the trees of the garden.
9.Then the Lord G-D called to the man,and said to him,Where are you?"
10.He said,"I heard the sound of You in the garden, and I was afraid
because I was naked;so I hid myself."
11.And He Said,"Who told you that you were naked?Have you eaten from the
tree of which I commanded you not to eat?"
12.The man said,"The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from
the tree,and I eat."
13.Then the Lord G-D said to the woman,"What is this you have done?"
And the woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

And after that books was given so that we would have instructions for living our life,so that we wouldn't listen to the devil. Because he was given the earth as his dwelling place for a time.

Mose was given The Torah (Old Testament)
David was given Psalms (Zabur)
Jesus was given The Gospel (New Testament) Injeel
And Muhammad (The Holy Qur'an)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home