Tuesday, October 09, 2007

WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE,JUST A FEW QUESTIONS:

What you think they are going to say? When the State of Georgia is asked.Why is it that the man (being me) wasn't released in 1999 from Coffee County Prison after being paroled because the Glynn County court inwhich had sentenced him made a mistake?Because there was no proof presented to prove that I was under influence of anything to serve a five years sentence in prison in the first place.

What you think they are going to say?

And what do you think Glynn County court will have to say when asked? Why is it that they sentenced a man to eight years in prison,dropping three years but giving him five to do?After he had done signed a plea bargain, and his lawyer verified it to the DA that I had.So since the court was the one the paid my lawyer the DA reply was to my lawyer was,"that's irrelevant and proceeded a case against me? So on record which is transcripted I was given a jury trial with as the jury was the Judge,the DA himself and my probation officer when the plea bargain that I had already signed was my admittance to a guilty plea?

What you think they are going to say?

And what do you think they will have to say for keeping me in segregation for six months straight at Coffee County Prison and then three months more soon as I was transfered to Wheeler State Prison and then having the doctor come there from Coffee County Prison to make sure that I was still taking the pills that they was giving me at Coffee?In which I was being told that they was antidepressant medicine when I was also being given psychiatric medicine without my knowledge and diagnose by Augusta State Medical Hospital before I had left Coffee County Prison as not being a mental patient? And then once I got on the street try to tell people that I was a mental patient but denied me Social Sercurity four times knowing that I'm disable because of a heart problem?

What you think they are going to say?

What kind of answer do you think they would give if they was to be asked that with all truthfulness that they didn't know that I wasn't released from prison and he had wrote to the Parole Board,the Commissioner of the Department of Corrections and the Governor Roy Barnes telling his story? And in his letter he also told them of being tortured and that they had to have the invoices of the systems being used to do this because no one can own prison equipment and that yet today I am still being tortured. But I stopped talking about it because it wasn't and still isn't doing me any good. That why they try to say I'm a mental patient because they through they could make me one by doing this and I couldn't prove what was going on. And that the Commissioner himself came to see him when he was at Central State Prison and he asked him had he gotten out and came back or was his number changed , in which my reply was no to all of his questions? But never replied after recieving the letter from me and the whole Department of Correction all 130 of claimed to have all been fried and no one knew the reason why? Even the Governor left office Roy Barnes and everyone else was leaving as well, because they couldn't get me out after I had already been paroled in 1999 so they maxed me out on a bogus set back. But everyone is still enjoying there life while I suffering because of whitefolks crimes.

What you think they are going to say?

Do you think that they would admit to being wrong and deliberately maxing me out in which now they are doing the same thing to my son that is in prison? And they kep tme from having money in the prison system and now out,just so that they would know who I was writing too. And is doing the same thing to him because no one has heard from him since June of 2007 in which he is suppose to be at Rogers State Prison in Reidsville Ga. and the State or the Department of Corrections and the prison will not give any information about him.Do you think that they would admit to having my nuber changed and being given a dead inmate's number to try and hide me in the prison system,and than once I got out try to kidnap me on the street before anyone found out about me?Do you think that they would admit to knowing that I couldn't work because they honored my profile during my whole prison sentence and I never worked in prison,But claim that I wasn't disable on the street so that the goverment wouldn't know that I was out just because I was writing about them?

What you think they are going to say?

Do you think that they would admit to all that they have done against me and having gotten everyone involved just to keep me from having money or being found out? Like I said before this same thing happened before and was the real reason for Watergate . But they couldn't prove it than are find out who all was involved and people lost their life like the sercurity office that busted the breakin which was a cover-up to frame the President and keep him from being able to do anything as they also tried this time. But they couldn't get away with it this time.

The answer I believe to all of the questions I have asked would more than likely be NO. They can't admit to the truth. Because some was deeply involved in it. And others became involved because of HATE of knowing that a black man would have more money than whitefolks and be known as the richest man in the world and have control.But they are the ones that cut themself short because I am not prejudice. If I was do you think that I would have given away a billion dollar emprovement idea to a European at SCAD to emprove his idea of a motor bicycle that can even emprove the Paddle Taxi .And it's on the market now.I treat all people the same, cause all I see is a human being. Would you be able to tell one dog from another or a bird if it wasn't for it's names? Are not they organs all the same? Do they not eat the same thing as the others do? Is it not that we breathe the same air that you breathe? That what makes us different? Only you! You let HATE override your rational thinking. As they did in the past.Our money wasn't good enough for you to serve us in your restaurant but you are a lover of money,And you depended on us to cook your meal in your kitchen. Now what kind of sense do that make? I'm not calling you anything,you are calling yourself. People financial background is presonal and shouldn't be disclosed unless by them. Banks don't do it so what gives the public the right to do it without you consent.

When It's All Said And Done, Just A Few Questions.

What devil got your tongue?

BLACK AND WHITE HAS BECOME AN ISSUE :
BARACK OBAMA AND FOX
www.youtube.com/jasalfa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home