Thursday, January 24, 2008

YOU CAN'T PAY THE LAW SUIT:



Out of all the crimes that have and is being committed against me,I don't get one cent from the law suit.Because the law suit would be One Trillion Dollars from the government and everybody else that have been criminally involved.So they are getting away with this scot-free.Because they can't pay the law suit and I'm still being violated and my rights are being denied.Cause they can't get this system off of me and they are invading my privacy by seeing everything I do.So I'm suing all whites to leave my family,friends and me alone forever.You can never mess with any of us in no form or fashion. Jamal Saleem Faatih Vs White Supremacy.It would cost government a Trillion dollar and those outside government a Trillion dollars apiece.I am not the reason that they took Bell Phone Company and the others out of business or power.Only the CIA and The State of Georgia was the main player in the prison.The others was taken out of power because of their involvement in the prison and 9/11.And they did 9/11 to take the heat off the prison when they found out the Augusta Georgia Prison hospial wasn't going to send me back to the private prison..They had said, that they didn't go anywhere looking for the people who did 9/11.The money I got to get paid is for being violated.And comes from my invention I have had all my life.And they would never pay me what the insurance said I was to get each year of a million dollar per year.

www.youtube.com/jasalfa
CheckMate:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home