Wednesday, January 23, 2008

CONTACT:EDITED PLAYING G-D




www.whistleblowerlawyerblog.com/2007/12/

www.nytimes.com/2008/01/20/opinion/20kristof.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all&oref=slogin

www.youtube.com/jasalfa

MOVED FOR THE SECOND TIME FROM MAY 3,2007

LAST MOVED March 12, 2005

They are playing G-d with my life.They kept going up in the shuttle to the space station to kept this system from getting out but it didn't work or to cover their self.Because they must be all involved for the President not to answer two certified letters.Even Bill Clinton knows about me and answered me during his Presidency.Because I wrote to him during his Presidency about talking to Saddam Husein and not go to war.So what they are doing is playing with my life and trying to get back in government so that I don't get my life together ever.And those letters which they made public that the public couldn't talk about it ever proves it.So what I am I suppose to do let them walk all over me and let them control my life without anyone ever talking to me because of what white people in government has done.While they play the game that they are all for black people when they don't want black people to have nothing even if they work hard for it. The President is making himself look like a punk.A man would face another man no matter what.But they are so arrogant that they can't talk to nobody and everything is according to whitefolks.Now soon as I was to commit a crime and because of what they are doing to me I would be the one wrong and this would never be talked about.But yet and still they would give me life in prison just to get me out of the way.I can't get anyone to talk to me but they are doing everything for the blacks here so that they will keep it quiet rather than pay me. Well than if that is the case and the whole country is a part of it you are a fool because I will crush the stock market and show how much power I have.This Friday 25 of this week if I don't get anyone to talk to me you will have the worst terrorist you have ever seen.While everyone else can live their life I can't live mine because of there involvement.I didn't ask for this I was forced into it and now I'm the only who is suffering because of it.Out of all these people I have contacted know one would even question me about any of what I am writing.

President George W. Bush

WSAV TV 3 Savannah
WTOC TV11 Savannah
WJCL TV 22 Savannah
NAACP Savannah
WJCL TV 22 Savannah
60 MINUTES CBS NEWS New York
Roy Allen Of Savannah now in prison
Housing Authority of Savannah (Heidi Krapp (912)235-5844 (ext 108)
City of Savannah Police Department
Attorney Harris Odell Jr.
SCAD
Internet Downtown Savannah
Judge John Morse Superior Court Chatham County Courthouse (They removed this Black Judge because of his name being on the web.) Judges must be elected.
Judge P.Brannen '' '' '' '' ''
Judge J.F. Bass, Jr. " " " " "
Judge H.G. Fowler " " " " "
State Court Judges----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Judge L. Abbot
Judge P.Freesemann
Judge M.Karpf
Judge R. Ginsberg
Judge H. Coolidge
Capitol City Bank and Trust Company
Carver State Bank
Bank of America
Chatham County Child Support
Mayor Otis Johnson
Sun Trust Bank
CBS NEWS
MSNBC NEWS
CNN NEWS
State of Georgia Parole Board and Pardon Chairman Milton E. (Buddy) Nix Jr. Who Is Also The Head of The Georgia G.B.I. This was given to the parole Board here in Savannah 7/29/05
A letter written to him dated Feb. 3,2003.
my OMS from July 9,1999 and the late one I had datedOct.2,2003.All of them have my medial profile on them.
The request for reconsideration for sopcial sercurity in which they have denied me this will be the third time.
The Doctor that the State Of Georgia sent me too. George L. Miller III Psy D. Which what he sent to social sercurity had my disablity profile on it. (912)447-5530.
A letter from Department of public Safety Dated Sept. 16, 1999.I.D.s and Social sercurity number.
Discharge Papers.`

What is going on is an act of slavery.Denying me the freedom to have what is rightfully mine.
" MY INVENTIONS"
BANK OF AMERICA HAS THE MONEY IN MY NAME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home