Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HE WHO LAUGH LAST LAUGH THE LOUDEST AND THE BEST:EDITED



You know my mom always told me not to laugh at anything or anyone unless you know what you are laughing about.Because you could be laughing at yourself.Well you know the criminals had people laughing at me.And the people didn't know what they was laughing at me for.But they still laughed.They made them think that the U.S.government wasn't going to pay me because they had to cover-up this crime.But they was only playing upon the intelligences of those that didn't know what was going on.And that is why I was made fun of and slandered and they got the public to join in as well.They publicly told the public that they would receive a letter from the U.S.government that what they know of about what happened they could never talk about ever.And it maybe that they said by doing so the government would build the city and they would profit from it, because they could invest into it.But it's all lies and the government never told anyone that they was going to pay anybody if they kept me from being known of.Because of the system that is on me is why the government has to pay me and they will.They had let me know that when the FBI told me that my record was in the CCU computer and could never be viewed again by the public because of the slander that is on it in 2004.So the criminals was playing on those people all because they didn't know what was going on.They even had the video court done,when it is illegal to have a close door hearing without the public present.You all know that anytime there is a hearing or court it's public.There must be witnesses to the precedence.And it must also be recorded so that there is a transcript.I think that they was trying to make a monkey out of you.Because of your belief that you evolved.They called themselves the smartest people in the world because of there artificial intelligence.And they was professional manipulators.And they left you holding the bag so that when it's all said and done,you are left to answer just a few questions by the law.
WJCL/FOX 28 DO IT HAVE A WEBSITE ANYMORE. THIS TOWN IS IN DYING NEED OF HELP IT UNDER SIEGE BY THE CRIMINAL THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER.I can be found on ant search engine jasalfa or jamal saleem faatih.MY BUSINESS WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/JASALFA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home