Thursday, July 19, 2007

WATERGATE THE UNSOLVED CONSPIRACY

The story was named Watergate the unsolved conspiracy because I got caught up into something that they didn't know was going on by the CIA, the private prisons.And because I was electronically protected by the federal government all my life because of the insurance that was given to my uncle at the Geneva Convention by The Late President John F. Kennedy. So when I went to Coffee County Prison they had discharged me a month after being there,but they wouldn't let me go.So this is what made the President come on national TV and say that he was against unspeakable crime. Which was in December of 2001 and they had begin torturing me with the systems they had.So I had to write the President and tell him what was going on since the State of Georgia wouldn't tell me why I was doing 90% of my time according to the grind sheet that I was given. But in reality it was the CIA that they was investigating not the State of Georgia because the prison was private. But when they didn't let me go they came under investigation. And the reason they wouldn't let anyone talk or mess with me is because of the CIA involvement. Because they are ordinary people and work ordinary jobs and also dress like everyday people so you don't know who they could have been. That is why I was trying to tell everybody by put the Watergate address on the web so that everyone would know what was going on.Because the security officer that had busted Watergate was killed and no one had said what had happened to him.The same thing was going on as of with me, one black man accidentally got messed up in white folk crime.And if it wasn't for my invention I would have been killed and anyone that I had given my address to my blog site would have been killed as well.but my system was protecting them all and still is.It is what is protecting Deep Throat after they the criminal made him public.The State got themselves messed up because they thought that because they had killed inmates and employee raped and punked them that they would cover it up and because they was involved as well. They the CIA was identity thieves and professional manipulators.It is a story that I am bless to have lived to tell because I didn't talk to anyone about it. So by using the web blog it worked. The internet is a powerful tool more powerful than TV. Because today it is what takes up adults and kids time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home