Thursday, July 05, 2007

THE PEOPLE THAT THE STATE OF GEORGIA ARE PROTECTING ARE MURDERERS

The people that the State of Georgia is protecting are murderers. They all had to kill somebody to become a part of the organization. They killed three inmates that was serving time and changed everyone's EF number to a DC number to cover it up.That is the reason why my EF number of EF409414 was changed to a DC 132089. It was changed at Phillips State Prison to cover it up what had happen to the inmates in 1999 because they are still on record, my number was changed in 2002.And because of it the whole Department of Corrections was fired to keep them from being messed with since they knew that I hadn't gotten out. And to make it hard for me to be found still in the prison system was reason they changed my number.They the FBI wouldn't let it not be found out so they give me the number which is one of the dead inmate number so that it would be found out that the number is still in the prison system.That is why the Senator's secretary told me that my record was locked in the prison system because the inmate that had the number is dead.So is my firend Kenneth Williams who is kin to the Griffin family of Savannah. The late Eddie Griffin was a bootlegger on Brurrough Street across from Culyer Jr. High School.Kenneth was an office at Coffee County Prison and was killed for talking to me. And a woman officer was also killed for taking me out of the hole and confronting them about what I had told her was going on with my firend.The Department of Corrections knew that I should have not still been in the prison system when he came to see me at Central State Prison in 2001. Because the Warden there had put in for me to be dischanged and someone canceled that as well.But he only asked me had they changed my number or did I come back.In which I told him I never got out. Because at Coffee in 1999 I was told that they had paroled me out but I didn't believe them because I didn't get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home