Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON: JIM CROW

There is no pictures of Jim Crow and his era started in 1890. So how many Jim Crows was there?

They was identity thieives since 1890 when the Jim crow era started. They was also professional manipulaters.They got into government and changed their identity. They needed a new name and they thought that Lloyd Paige was a white man's name. So they violated me to come back to power while the State of Georgia would have paid with tax payer's money. And they came to Savannah building it all up for whitefolks to have control while trying to hide me by not making me public. They would have stolen my identity and the State would have paid a white man had not I wrote the President in 2002. They never knew I had written the President, it was none of their business. There is no State law for violation in any State. It is only a federal law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home