Sunday, December 30, 2007

FROM THE HEART MR. CHARLIE: EDITED,EDITED





BACKGROUND CHECK ON MR.CHARLIE:

Who is Mr. Charlie?
Mr.Charlie is Charlie Rockerfeller one of the Rockerfellers that was never to be known of.The Rockerfeller clan started in 1839 John D. Rockerfeller,Sr. And sometime during the Howard Hughes time Charlie Rockerfeller came up with an intellegence company.It was first called Charlie Intellegence Agency and later became Central Intellegence Agency.This is why they came up with the story of Charlie's Angels on T.V. because as you know they never would let the identity of Charlie be known.They was operating from underneath Rockerfeller undetected and was running the country.Using intellegence systems.They was the cause of the assassination of John F. Kennedy because of my insurance that would destory a company and a government and they needed a governmnent for them to operate which became the State of Georgia.They also was responsible for the assassination of Robert Kennedy and Martin L. King and was trying to destory the NAACP.The Rockerfellers came into power through the Electric and Power Company and later became General Electric and Power.

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/JASALFA



NOW THEY HAVE COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW IN THE LIBRARY BY LIMITING THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU CAN BE ON A COMPUTER TO TWICE DAILY.JUST TO TRY AND STOP ME FROM WRITTING.WHO EVER IS DOING IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE FOUND OUT JUST BECAUSE I WROTE IT.(WHAT,WHERE,WHEN AND HOW)


Now why is it that you hate me , Mr Charlie? Is it because of the color of my skin or the texture of my hair or my religion, that you have attacked me for no reason. If that is the case you should be ashamed of yourself when you know that I can't do nothing about that as you can't do nothing about your skin color.And my belief is mine and your belief is yours religion is no meant to be forced on anyone.YOU HAVE EVEN STARTED PUBLISHING QURAN AND MISLEADING PEOPLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE INTERPRETING IN YUSUF ALI AND MAULANA MUHAMMAD ALI.This is why the muslims get there book straight from the middle east because you don't want nobody to know the truth. That is the choice that G-D gave to man to choose between good or evil.I just delivering the truth so that all would hear.So why is it that you persecute me for that?All the injustice that is going on today in this country and aboard is because of your hatred for the human race and righteous people. You have even turn off my kids mother electric service just because you can't get to me and it's been that way for sometime.I brought Savannah Electric and Power Company through the system so that people here would have lower electric bills.It was not meant for the State of Georgia to take it over.The State of Georgia can't do anything for me because they are the ones that violated me in the first place.If I am assaulted by someone do you think that they would turn me over to my assaulter,You know it don't work like that Mr.Charlie. And you sir feel like blacks don't deserve to have anything of good and fortune unless it by your permission even if it's their own.I am catering to the poor when I get my money because that is where I came from and the rich don't need to get richer because when try have money they don't know what to do with it and use it to do things like this. You have even cause Roy Allen to commit suicide because you destroyed his life while he was in prison.Just because I wrote to him you cause him problems and framed the man.

Order in the court,Order in the court.Let's here the man out.

You have slandered me on record and on the websites that I have never been too. Go to Google and check out the things that are put there that I didn't do. I'm not even registered at those sites.If I didn't do it than it is false information saying I did cause they use Jasalfa so that makes it slander.You can no longer say that I wasn't slandered when it is publicly being seen.And you think that what you do is excepted by the public because of the color of your skin when all the time it not about who is in power it's about abiding by and obeying the law,no matter what your color or who is in power.And you have only done this to me because you are in trouble and I'm black so you feel that you have superiority over (as you call us those people).And you even want for me not to have the money that I have made when government pays me nothing.
Is this the way you portray your character as be unjust in power.I don't have any money or a system to do anything to you,that is cowardly that you attack me like this.And then mess with and kill innocent people just because you don't want no witnesses of your crime.It's the State of Georgia that has the system and doing this to you because you tried to make them take the blame for what you had done.You have attacked me for no reason and all I was doing is pleading my case because of the radiation you put in my food causing them to see through my eyes by satellite.And everyone that I wrote about was involved in this one way or another.I was not messing with innocent people they are all guilty of a crime against me. . I can deal with you without hating,but can you deal with me without hate.

No change can come until you put religion first. Man can not make change if his background is without religion.

Surah 13:10-11

10. Alike (to Him) among you is he who conceals (the ) word and he who speaks openly who hides himself by nigth and (who) goes forth by day.
11.For him are (angels) guarding the consequences (of his deeds),before him and behind him,who guards him by G-D's command. Surely G-D changes not the condition of a people,until they chang their own condition.And when G-D intends evil to a people, there is no averting it,and besides Him they have no protector.

John 3:20-21

20."For everyone who does evil hates the Light,and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
21."But he who practices the truth comes to the Light,so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in G-D."

Proverbs 12:13-21

13.An evil man is ensnared by the transgression of his lips,but the righteous will escape from trouble.
14.A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his words,and the deeds of a man's hands will return to him.
15.The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,but a wise man is he who listens to counsel.
16.A fool's anger is known at once,but a prudent man conceals dishonor.
17.He who speaks truth tells what is right,but a false witness,deceit.
18.There is one who speaks rashly like the thrusts of sword,but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
19.Truthful lips will be established forever,but a lying tongue is only for a moment.
20.Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil,but counselor of peace have joy.
21.No harm befalls the righteous,but the wicked are filled with trouble.

So we must spread the truth to them as it was given to use.
So that on the day of Judgement no one can say that they haven't been told.

Surah 37:22-24

22.Gather together those who did wrong and their associates,and what they worshipped
23.Besides G-D,then lead them to the way of hell.
24.And stop them, for they shall be questioned:

All must have been told the truth so that there can be no excuse.

Surah 3:19

19.But if they dispute with thee say:I submit myself entirely to G-D and (so does)he who follows me.And say to those who have been given the Book and the Unlearned (people): Do you submit yourself?If they submit,then indeed they follow the right way;and if they turn back,thy duty is only to deliver the message. And G-D is Seer of the servants.

Roman 1:20-21

20.For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes.His eternal power and divine nature,have been clearly seen,being understood through what has been made,so that they are without excuse.
21.For even though they knew G-d,they did not honor Him as G-D or give thanks,but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

From the Heart Mr.Charlie
I rest my case.

All Praises is due to G-D

And the Judge said, Mr. Charlie I do de cear judgement day done come for you Sir.
Now we are going to give you the benefit of the doubt by letting you tell your side of the story.And it better be good.


NOW THE CITY OF SAVANNAH HAS A PAROLE BOARD INSDE OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA OFFICE ON ABERCORN ST, PHONE 912-651-2204.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THIS ILLEGAL STUFF IS GOING ON BECAUSE OF ONE MAN.

AND CHECK OUT THIS www.victimoflaw.net/DeathPenalty.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home