Friday, November 02, 2007

GOVERNMENT BATTLING GOVERNMENT:EDITED

The reason why my life is on hold is because the only people that is getting this website is government.They have control of the media and the lawyers.The State of Georgia paid the government under them with the Big Checks to keep me from being found out by the public. That is why on every website that I am on I can't contract anyone,I'm just their.Blackvoices.com, Facebook.com,Rock.com, They block me on the chat on Yahoo messager.Xat.com chat,Blackplanet.com and they try to make my website looks as if it's not real by not letting other people website light-up when I put it there.The Big Checks that the State of Georgia publicly give out by the Govenor Sonny Purdue was what they though they had was the figures of the bank that verified that I am a Trillionaire. They moved only the figures because the money is in a check and placed it in the account of D Ray James Prison,Coffee County Prison and Wheeler Prison.THESE PRISONS ACCOUNTS ARE OPENED FROM THE OUTSIDE.After doing that they waited for awhile and then came out with the big check paying governments of Savannah to not mess with me so that people would not know what was going on all the time while they was lying to everyone that I was a mental patient.The even paid the FBI.They paid the police department three million dollars and all the checks came to Savannah.So with what they though of the money of mine they had they begin to laundry the money through SCAD that is why SCAD is buying up all the property in the intercity.The only people that read my web blog is government check Contracts in which now they have taken off.So now this will bemade public around the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home