Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CIA UNDERMIND:( EDITED)




The CIA
started to undermind the President George W.


MOVED FROM MAY 17, 2007


Bush when I got out of prison because they are the reason I maxed out on bogus illegal papers. And when I sent a certified letter to the President they intercepted it in January of 2004. All because of them seeing what was going on and everything that I was doing. And the letters below are the answers I recieved from Washington DC never getting to the President. And the reason that I am writing about this is to tell why the lawyers got fired. They got fired because of these letters and the letters that they made public to send to the public so that they would keep quiet about what had happened.It takes alot of lawyers to send out all of those many letters. And Attorney Alberto Gonzales was only doing his job by firing them. Because by law for what they had done falsifying legal documents is a crime, they could have had their licenses taken for good. So in reality they got a slap on the wrist. They committed a criminal act and you want the Attorney General's job when he was doing his job. If you can't do your job the way the law requirer you to do your job then that job isn't worth having. We are begining to bow to the devil ,bend our law to fit our life style. And vote who is right based on our nationality. He did what is right and there should be nothing to question about it.
The Letters:
The letters that was sent out to the public was because of them making the mass grave public and they didn't make me public.So they didn't want the public to talk about what had happened. Because the Gov. Roy Barnes had be shown the pictures of the bodys and that is the reason he left office but not before placing an administration hold on me so that I would max out.Giving them time to move the bodies and that is when they closed the prison in 2003. The administration hold is on the OMS that I have. They was trying to keep me from being found out so that Gov. Roy Barnes would be saved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home